ISERAEL - NIGERIA i-FAIR 2020/21
“Transforming ideas into Inventions”
The Embassy of the State of Israel in Nigeria, in collaboration with the Government of Nigeria & partnership with Skill-G Nigeria Ltd, Gregory University Uturu (Abia State), and DeNovo-isreal Ltd are honored to introduce the i-FAIR
The i-FAIR has been created to raise a generation of innovators, inventors and researchers in Nigeria by offering them a platform to transform their brilliant ideas into innovative solutions and launch their entrepreneurial dreams in the following fields:
* Agriculture & Food security
* Renewable Energy/ Environment Management
* Food technology
* Medical Devices/Simulation
* Social Responsibility
Successful applicants are entitled to the following benefits, free of charge:
* A unique platform to transform ideas into inventions and develop working prototypes
* Free access and membership to a modern innovation center where they can work on and develop their ideas
* Access to a special certificate- course and mentoring by accomplished inventors, innovators and researchers from Nigeria and the State of Israel
* The opportunity to enter “Masschallenge Israel, 2021”
* The opportunity to pitch inventions and prototypes to investors for possible adoption, patronage and partnership
* An all-expense paid visit to the State of Israel, for inventors with the best prototypes and a chance for a Proof of Concept (POC) collaboration opportunity with leading Israeli companies (TBD)
Who Can Apply
Nigerian citizens over the age 21, with a minimum educational qualification of a bachelor’s degree from any field (preferably in the fields highlighted above) are encouraged to apply.
Duration and Deadlines
Applications are open and will be closed on October 31st, 2020. Afterwards, a team of experts will review the applications and select the best 50-100 ideas. The successful applicants will attend a three-day course from December 1st-3rd, 2020 at the Innovation Center in Abuja.
A team of experts from Israel and Nigeria will mentor/provide the successful applicants the tools necessary to develop their ideas into marketable products and prototypes. The grand finale where participants will make presentations of their prototypes to investors will be held between March 2nd-4th, 2021 at the Innovation Center in Abuja.
For additional information about the i-FAIR please visit: www.ifair-israelnigeria.comand for submission of an application please visit: https://www.ifair-israelnigeria.com/form-app/form.php
HONOURABLE MINISTER OF ENVIRONMENT, DR. MOHAMMAD MAHMOOD ABUBAKAR WAS PRESENTED AN AWARD BY THE VICE CHANCELLOR ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, PROF. M. HAMISU MUHAMMAD
Today The Honourable Minister Of Environment, Dr. Mohammad Mahmood Abubakar Was Presented An Award By The Vice Chancellor Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Prof. M. Hamisu Muhammad On The Commissioning Of Solar Agric Power In The University
RECEIVING THE AMBASSADOR OF THE KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS, HE, MR. HARRY VAN DIJK AT THE MINISTRY’S HEADQUARTERS, MABUSHI, ABUJA
The Honourable Minister of Environment, Dr. Mohammad Mahmood Abubakar today received the Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, HE, Mr. Harry Van Dijk who paid him a visit at the Ministry’s HQ, Mabushi, Abuja.